Monday, November 2, 2009

How Does Mirtazapine Work

you do?



-ah, my boys! out of school, can you imagine this: always somewhere else!
a helmet, a leather jacket sprawled on the couch. and they always somewhere else!
-Louise, stop saying stupid things, where is Charles?
-is there, playing playstation in a room not his. Crush you know?

but she does not answer you already down the hall. opens the door of a room.
-Carlo! Carlo for heaven's sake, what are you doing? What are you doing? who are you?

In front of her, from behind, there's Charles in white pants, suddenly grew up.
knelt down on another guy, but this bare, naked and with two breasts.
Carlo runs, with the calm of one who knows that by now no longer have to lie, and said smiling:-
not make a fuss. I just want freedom and understanding.

him over the trans, in a rough Italian, pleading:
-speak, I shall swear, but give me a permit to stay!

(-ah, my boys!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment