Friday, October 30, 2009

Burning Lump In Throat

How would you define the elements of botany

this anxiety I feel when I think that

My heart beats for decades, constantly, repeatedly, and why should not stop?
Try to keep a car moving 30 years in a row ..
I can not imagine you can, can not continue.

look at a photo copy of the Tasmanian Devil, I saw one with his face swollen from a clash of similar, I felt pain, pain universal, a tremendous sense of guilt.
Yet it is the law of the jungle, not up to me, I can not stop it?
While I see men with worse fate and do not feel the same compassion

If you accidentally throw away a leaf, I think it's an arm, but if tirassi via an arm would be simply an arm

is not trivial as it may seem, is not only a thought, is a sensation.
It does not depend on this or that, even when there should not, is already awake when I'm not.

Sometimes I'm scared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment