Monday, October 12, 2009

Overcoming Spinal Canal Stenosis





seems the title of a topic, is not it? I even thought it was the last card of an heiress bored. and instead, there he is. a world independent of you, not parallel, and nothing else.
you always you, speak to you and you and most of us, and tonight at least you admit that you try to climb. then, we were told to raise the manger.
But back to me, look at me, look at that now speaks in the plural. I've seen instead? but fragmented ego: let them say. I have found a way to multiply, of course, the transfer will lose something you know, it will only extra pounds, the rest will be ubiquitous, and I will take with me whom I will, you see? This time I brought the photographer. was an original way to get out of the usual fotodicoppiadacartolina I always know so much about separation and nostalgia. at least here we are already separated and bad luck.
and you? how are you. The important thing is never to look down! inconsistencies do not make me more neither hot nor cold, rather they are welcome. since I saw her, it's like I've seen it all. stood in the garden in a flower bed a bit 'secluded to tell the truth. as a joke, a clumsy arrogance, paying somewhere between a man and a woman.
Hahahahahah. I interrupt you but remember, the mirror is made for reflection, not for climbing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment