Friday, October 9, 2009

Watch Cheaters Korean Movie Online

the Tarot Garden is gone.

Hello Carlo,

I wanted to write a little 'peace of
but here I understand that it is not possible.
still go through machines, scooters and vans, foreign
with thongs and pigeons.
wanted to settle down, open the boxes with mock surprise,
unpacking, but I feel that you're eager to get my news,
so here I am, on a rickety table in Trastevere,
writing to you from the roadside.
now I'm here, I arrived, I feel a bit 'confused.
is like a first place without the cup, I do not know if you understand.
no longer have to go anywhere, I'll have to settle for a house,
but I can really do without the trains and planes?
that's what you know but still I can not answer.
in frattmpo try to keep me busy, I look at travel A weekend, I learn the names of the streets, looking for parking, I listen to protesters outside the Ministry of Education.
cmq no jump, everything is normal, perhaps too much I think you will say,
but it was what I wanted.
on the other hand, we can not go on living things said and keeping promises.
you can always change. going badly, again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment