Thursday, October 29, 2009

Should I Workout During A Herpes Outbreak

WITCH HUNT

What envy, you do not get enough of the remains, in short, take it and leave and who we have seen we have seen, and yet you miss nothing.
I'm staying here, a reference point you say, maybe just a reporter, those sent from a lifetime.
short one background behind me, day and night the same light.

During this time I read the news .. how umnaità.
simple men grappling with the complexities of sex and sexuality.
mystique behind elegant lips seduce petty bourgeoisie in search of a diversion.
The views make me nervous. It sells
love is the theme of the day, not muscular legs wearing stockings, which is already the most trivial of normality (It is commonly said not normal).

Between 1000 years teacher, what do you speak?
will the aliens already here?
I heard that when meetings are limited to 45 minutes is not enough, not for me.

I would be there, I would like to see it with my own eyes, those of today and not be surprised.

Laugh .. Pagliaccia uauauauuauauaau

0 comments:

Post a Comment