Monday, October 26, 2009

Show Me Rims On My Car

in a hurry, of course. Correct me if I'm wrong

Carlo! Do not be a child. Do not You're not offended?! I received two postcards from Brussels, I Didst thou appear bored, it means that you liked. I have not had time to reply, here is full of players who scream-I have no time! each with its own drama of alibi and tricks to stop it. Indeed, to say the truth is also full of self-centered, so at least I do not feel alone, even I will tell you I enjoy, it helps me to downsize. that discovery, the irony. you see? I say leave the disconnected phrases and speeches in half. as I would like a nice circle, looking to be the center closed and equivalent.
here instead continue to change the tables, now it seems we should also go to Egypt. Rome-Cairo. and history repeats itself, even without Anthony and Cleopatra. so I'm looking for information about life there, the Italian community in Egypt, who would have thought. Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, Ungaretti and also were there, you know? Who would have thought, I keep telling myself.
for the rest I try not to think, write and read. I'm reading the stories of Carver, and many case, poems, short stories, poems.
how much ah dear! Must you come, you have to come to see with your eyes! Life.
then, as I said a gentleman the other night, not even imagine
-Do not ever think of being here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment