Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hamilton Beach Microwave Hb-p90d23al-dj

Bath

I missed entering the water at night. It's been so long since I did it more, since more and more I reduce my appearances on the beach (Not by my will), since I remain white until the end of August, when I have more holidays like those children, those that never end. Last night I wanted to enjoy the feeling of going down to the sea after eight o'clock, get a pizza and eat together, to be minutes and minutes long at sea only lit by the moon and the stars (and some spotlight). Usually the midnight swim was always a hit and run, enter the water right by tradition, because it's cold out now and do not re dry. Yesterday, I let my body become one with the sand beneath my feet and the water around, trying to forget the next day and the day passed, the tears I shed and I kept reading posts .. I tried to imagine that he was there, and not for a day or a week, there might be more .. but I know that I will not be here forever ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment