Sunday, July 25, 2010

Poloroid 600 Compatible

The best is yet to come sing my song When

Dreams of rock and roll. And woe betide anyone who wakes us up.

Messina, during the 2 hour show has rained a bit 'all over Italy while here it has not happened for two reasons: the first is that I
ass and the second is that I fuck off because you're there and when we is you can not raining. Thanks!


For me I love telling stories and talking read and use the words, find synonyms and ingaburgliarmi is also very difficult to remain speechless. But these moments prove that I love most, because these are the moments that left me breathless, I can not explain why emotions are as well. I lost my words. But that you had already written you. I've lost the last, while I watched, while singing in the sky of my city and you move on that stage. Live at last I heard the poems that accompanied my life that made me dance and think. I danced and screamed, I cried and I smiled, photographed together with thousands of other flash the giant screens behind the images that accompany your songs. Images that are reflect the messages you send, the characters of our Italy, the heroes of our time, poets and songwriters which inspire you.

One "show", when at nine o'clock Ligabue came out after the downpour that soaked us all, but certainly did not dampen the anxiety of waiting. the introduction of Taca Banda and When you sing your song. And we sing, shout! New songs already but too familiar, already imprinted within. The thin line in time and then the classic "Rock The World." Wow, for the first time I can say I really danced on the world, and all the clouds and stars and sky, on his voice live. Then in the middle of the platform the inevitable "Some nights "..... again without words, really. Only emotion, pure, unique, indescribable. Between old and new songs, and then very sweet when you are a succession You've been there and Little Star . When a call has again approached two people too much, too far ... rhythms, dance, battle water " What time is the end of the world" against water privatization, public good, the 'tribute to the courage of " The truth is a choice", the piece sounds creepy " Dreams of rock and roll." And then he restored the Ligabue " Goodnight "to the applause of 42,000 spectators, and to him the great men who ran behind him .. and Falcone and Borsellino." Screaming "and then they turned on the lights. Two hours have flown away in an instant, but they are all impressed, even if I can not express them. .. And best is yet to come.

I invite you to think that simply thinking about a future with some hope it helps to live a better present ... and then believe me it does not cost anything really think and say that the best is yet to come! "

Thanks Liga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment